Search This Blog

Who I amReside in St. Louis Missouri currently, Lived in California & Colorado.Husband.Father.Pastor.Football Enthusiast.Teacher.Learner.Dreamer.Reader.Friend. [thoughts & comments blogged here are my reflections living life trusting Jesus as God]

Monday, January 05, 2015

Student Ministry is Worth It

On days where being a Pastor feel tough, challenging or that all your energies are not worth it crazy things happen in your world. You get random texts, emails and messages that Jesus uses to remind you that it isn't about "your efforts" but you reflecting the Kingdom of Jesus in all things. It isn't about the message you crafted but the message your life speaks through the power of the Holy Spirit.

I got this message today through Facebook today:

Hey Danny I know we haven't talked in a while but I just wanted to thank you for being my role model. When I am grown u r the man I want to b like bc u embody what it means to b a godly man walking with Christ. If there is 1 person on earth I want my kids to b like it is u. Love you bro keep living like Jesus

Youth Workers...stay the course. It's worth it.

No comments: